Training and development audit questionnaire
1. Is there a process to assess the organization’s future training needs? If yes, how is this assessment carried out? Who participates?
2. Are ...
HR planning audit questionnaire
1. To whom are this assessment and any projections communicated? How often?
2. How often is this analysis updated (e.g., yearly, every two years, three ...
Health and safety audit questionnaire
1. Does the policy provide guidance to managers on implementation of related programs?
2. Does one position within the organization oversee and ...
Audit questionnaire of compensation and benefits
1. How is the compensation program and total compensation package communicated to employees?
2. What are the “cultural issues” or ...
HR records audit questionnaire
1. What documents are held in personnel files?
2. How are the following documented by your organization?
• Hiring: Application, Interviewing, and Reference ...
Recruitment Audit Questionnaire
1. How did the work force get to be the current size?
2. Who makes the offer of employment?
3. Where is the hiring paperwork generated?
4. Who negotiates ...
HRIS audit questionnaire
1. How many employees are:
• Full Time
• Part Time
2. How many employees are currently ...
HR Audit Checklist
1. Purpose of the audit?
• To look for potentially serious problems (land mines)?
• To find areas needing improvement?
• To document processes for use in merger ...
What is HR audit?
1. Definition of Dr. Parimalendu
HR Audit means the systematic verification of job analysis and design, recruitment and selection, orientation and placement, training ...
Process of HR audit include steps as follows:
STEP 1: Briefing and Orientation:
Key Staff Members meet:
i. To discuss particular issues considered to be important.
ii. To chart out ...