Key performance indicators (KPIs) books:
1. Measure What Matters to Customers: Using Key Predictive Indicators (KPIs)
2. Key Performance Indicators: Developing, Implementing,and Using ...
What are key performance indicators (KPI)?
1. Definition of key performance indicators (KPI)
A key performance indicator is a financial and non-financial measure used to measure progress ...
1. Definition of Key Result Areas (KRA)
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible.
Key Result ...
Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
I. Characteristics of KPI
KPI is a term specifically used to indicate criteria adopted in evaluating the employee’s performance. Following are some ...
1. Balanced scorecard
A balanced score card means achievement of balance in 4 aspects in an organization as follows:
1.1 Financial aspect: to succeed financially… ...
Benefits of HR scorecard
The HR Scorecard is a powerful way for HR professionals with their benefits as follows
1. Focusing on leading indicators
The scorecard links HR decisions and ...
HR scorecard process
There are seven steps involved in using the HR Scorecard to create a strategy-oriented HR system.
1. Define the business strategy
In this step, management translates ...