What is OSHA?
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is the agency created within the Department of Labor to set safety and health standards for almost all workers in ...
EMPLOYEE ACCIDENT REPORT
Name of the Department :
Name of the Person Injured :
Name of person to whom working:
Date and Time of Accident :
What is MSDS?
Material safety data sheet (MSDS) is a form that required by OSHA, an MSDS is a detailed description of each hazardous chemical located in the workplace, which includes ...
Health and safety
Health and safety is a key function in HR and Admin management.
Key contents of Health and safety can include ones as follows.
1. Health and safety procedures
2. Health ...
Hazard training checklist
1. Identify which employees need training.
2. Include new-employee training before their first project.
3. Share with employees the hazards associated with ...
HAZARD INVESTIGATION REPORT
Type of Hazard:
• Regularly scheduled
• Requested by management
• Requested by employee
• Triggered ...
1. Clinic questions
• Is the clinic suitably equipped in compliance with the guidelines ( beds, first aid materials, medicines)?
• Are screens/curtains provided to allow privacy?
• Is ...