Techniques of Evaluation
The various methods of training evaluation are:
Self recording of specific incidents
Apart from that, you ...
New employee training
We will updating all forms for New employee training for this topic in near future.
Right now, you can ref more information about New employee training forms by ...
Training and Development
Training and Development is one of key function in HR management.
You can ref more information about Training and Development by topic as follows:
1. Career ...
Integration Training Procedure
– To help the employee quickly get on well with the work and culture of the company.
– It is used for training ...
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a method of training an individual or group in order to develop skills or overcome a performance problem. Coaching can be between a manager and a subordinate ...
Types of training
1. Classified by the training orientation:
There are two types: job – oriented training and firm – oriented training
1.1. Job – oriented training:
This is the ...
New employee training include 4 methods as follows:
1. Orientation training
• They are typically held once or twice a year and provide new employees with an overview of the key priorities ...
I/ Purpose of new employee orientation
• First and foremost, to achieve rapid employee assimilation into the work environment.
• To strengthen employee relations through the dissemination ...
new employee survey
I/ Purpose of new employee survey
• To know new employee’s satisfaction about new job.
• This survey can conduct after 60 or 90 days from starting day.
1. Identify training needs:
a. Sources of training needs:
Training needs of the company based on the level of company development and HR policies of company such as
• Plans ...