Performance appraisal phrases – time management (evaluation phrases, review phrases…).
Every employee must know, or at least learn to know, time management skill to manage their valuable time resource. Evaluating time management skill of an employee means evaluating how well an employee can deal with deadlines, estimation, project schedule or balance between private life and work. Only when the employee has mastered this skill, he or she can give the best performance.
I/ Positive performance appraisal phrases for time management
1. Jean performs his tasks with heart and always accomplishes them in due time.
2. Greg is always responsible for his colleagues’ performance and effectiveness.
3. Tricia is an excellent member in our team. She always makes high quality product.
4. Walter has ability to control his time and his team’s time well.
5. Jennifer knows how to arrange her schedule suitably to complete the big and small duties each week.
6. Ryan always performs his tasks effectively.
7. Tom knows how to manage his schedule appropriately to complete his assignments.
8. Kyle can accomplish his assignments efficiently with the tools provided.
9. Jim is able to get along with working under high pressure.
10. George always learns about the nature of the projects and duties carefully and he divides his time suitably to complete them. George manages time well.
II/ Negative performance appraisal phrases for time management
1. Todd is a good staff but if he knows how to manage his time suitably we think that he will be more effective.
2. Ryan thinks that our tools that we provided him are not necessary so he does not use them.
3. Thomas does not know how to spend his time appropriately to complete his assignments.
4. Lenny does not know how to manage his time so he cannot satisfy deadline of projects again and again.
5. Harry should learn how to manage his time in a more effective way.
6. Tim should make a work plan for each week. He spends too much time performing his assignments without a proper plan.
7. Unnecessary things such as email and Internet take too much time of Peter.
8. Ben does not have ability to work under pressure.
9. Tim is trained how to use time efficiently but he is still unable to manage it.
You can use free list of all appraisal phrases at: List of performance appraisal phrases.
Or you can ref ebook: Performance appraisal phrases.
The review phrases for time management are a great/helpful sample for periodical/annual performance appraisal. You should pay attention that the review phrase for time management can be positive/ effective or negative/bad/poor depend on your‘ s one.
Related topics: Performance evaluation phrases, feedback phrases, management phrases, comment phrases…